Epson announced earlier this week that its Replaceable Ink Pack System (RIPS) technology had been recognized by Buyers Laboratory LLC (BLI), a leading provider of independent information to the imaging industry, with the Outstanding Achievement in Innovation Award for the summer 2015 test season. The awards are made to companies that provide something new to the market and set new standards and goals to which others can aspire.
Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R8590 (A3 multifunction printer using RIPS technology, known as the WorkForce Pro WF-R8591 in Southeast Asia)
Used with Epson’s acclaimed series of WorkForce Pro Replaceable Ink Pack Printers, RIPS technology solves many of the issues associated with office printing by using super-high-yield ink supply units for printing up to 75,000* pages between ink changes. The result of this is less wasted time and resources, and predictable print costs.
In its citation, BLI noted that printers using the technology achieved:
– Phenomenally high tested yields for all colors.
– Ultra-long-life consumables, which help maintain office productivity and reduce pain points for IT administration.
– User-friendly replacement and maintenance procedures.
– Compact and low waste packaging advantage, which will suit space-constrained office environments.
BLI also named the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-8590 (known as the WorkForce Pro WF-R8591 in Southeast Asia) as this summer’s Outstanding A3 Low- to Mid-Volume Business Inkjet All-in-One, and the Epson WorkForce Pro WF-R8590 as the Outstanding A3 Mid- to High-Volume Business Inkjet All-in-One.
Find out more about Epson printing technology:
More information about Epson and its products are available on www.epson.com.sg.
Information as provided by Epson.
If you have been searching for a gaming keyboard to fit your online gaming needs, do read on for this new product from Logitech G!
The new Logitech G310 Atlas Dawn Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is an ultra-light mechanical gaming keyboard that features exclusive Romer-G mechanical switches, central backlighting and Arx Control integration. With up to 25 percent faster actuation than competing keyboards, you will have the edge in battles where every millisecond matters.
- Exclusive Romer-G Mechanical Switches: With an actuation point of 1.5 mm, Logitech’s exclusive Romer-G switches register your key presses up to 25 percent faster than competing mechanical switches. You also get improved durability at 70 million keystrokes, which is up to 40 percent better than others on the market.
- Ultra-light, Compact Design: With all the vital keys for gaming, this ultra-light keyboard can be easily carried to LAN events or fit into smaller gaming spaces. Because it doesn’t have a number pad or macro keys, you get extra space to make wide motions with your mouse. Plus, its compact design brings your hands closer together for improved comfort.
- Centered Key Backlighting: Atlas Dawn delivers more uniform lighting coverage on its keys for a cleaner, more readable look. Central backlighting makes it easier to find the right keys in-game and in the dark. You can also control the brightness for the optimum glow for your gaming environment.
- Arx Control Integration: Leverage Arx Control, a new app from Logitech G that works with Logitech Gaming Software, to access a wide range of in-game display information on your mobile device, including in-game intelligence, vital system performance statistics and media controls. G310 Atlas Dawn features a dock that supports most iOS® and AndroidTM devices, providing easy access to your Arx Control data. The Arx Control dock can also be pulled out and placed anywhere on your desk for comfortable viewing.
Now available in stores and at a suggested retail price of S$179.00.
For product specification, please visit – gaming.logitech.com/en-sg/product/g310-mechanical-gaming-keyboard
Information and images as kindly provided by Logitech Singapore.